|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||May 28, 2021|
UST is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Senior Sales Executive for its Salesforce.com Practice. This is a role for a senior and experienced Sales Executive with a track record in achieving high-growth targets in selling Salesforce Services and Salesforce-based Products.
As a Senior Sales Executive for Salesforce Services, this is your opportunity to:
- Generate new sales and bring in new Fortune 500 logo clients to UST’s Salesforce Practice, with specific revenue/top-line growth numbers set as Annual Quota.
- Prepare and track long and short-term goals in alignment with overall UST Salesforce Practice strategy; while ensuring business revenue and EBIDTA growth, customer satisfaction, and engagement.
- Demonstrable positive movement in the relationship maturity, starting from C-suite level and below, with visible progress, Q-o-Q. Leverage these connections for deal sensing and/or early alerts for UST Salesforce Services and Products.
- Enable quick wins for the organization by leveraging assets and teams within, with a focus on customer success.
- Partner with the client to identify customer problems and define additional potential business opportunities.
- Partner with internal Sales and leadership teams, and other UST service lines to close large deals
- Improve the quality of revenue, by bringing in more revenue sharing models and driving digital transformation programs.
- Recommend holistic solutions that lead to large highly complex deals and act as differentiators in positioning UST with the customer.
- Foresee and drive ideation of Salesforce solution accelerators that would be of help in multiple customer engagements: Provide thought leadership to transform solution accelerators to non-linear revenue streams.
- Prepare long-term and short-term goals and account objectives. Present reports on account progress, quotas, and goals to leadership and stakeholders as well as percolate to the matrixed team.
- Apply extensive business and technological mastery to conceive and bring innovative ideas to fruition. Ensure constant learnings on the business domain of current focus areas.
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the company and establish cost parameters, budgets, campaigns, and ensure ROI on investments: Drive deal cycles end-to-end from inception to closure.
- Pre-sales experience with developing collateral for deal pursuits will be a nice-to-have
Amongst your key Performance Measures will be:
- Revenue Topline – Targets vs Actuals
- Relationship Maturity & Velocity
- Successful Sales Campaigns specifically for UST’s Salesforce Services/Products
- Pipeline Quality and Pipeline Strength and Closure Rates
- Targeted Fortune 500 logos’ Sales closure for UST’s Salesforce Services/Products
You will bring:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Services-selling on Salesforce technologies, and extensive connections within the Salesforce ecosystem in The USA: Will need to network with and work very closely with Salesforce.com’s AEs on-the-field, for UST’s joint Go To Market in these verticals.
- 5+ years of experience in BFSI, Healthcare, Technology Media Telecom (TMT), and Retail verticals (and specifically in the Salesforce.com space) will be a huge plus.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field; an MBA in Sales & Marketing will be nice-to-have, but not mandatory
- Total industry work experience in Software Services Sales of anywhere between 5 to 12 years.