|Published||May 12, 2022|
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Our Salesforce COE team delivers large-scale, custom Salesforce implementations. Our engagements span across any Salesforce cloud product or solution, and often include multi-cloud implementations. As a Solution Architect, you will lead consultative engagements with enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions. You’ll execute and serve as a hands-on advisor to deliver customer ROI.
Our Salesforce COE values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest.
- Recommend best practice solution designs based on client business needs
- Use interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of client’s business to deliver customer ROI
- Map business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Understand the technical depth of the project and provide functional and technical direction to the project team
- Run the complex projects that you solution (including the management of project timelines, deliverables, and resources during all project phases), from requirements gathering through go-live and project close out
- Engage in practice development initiatives and regularly provide thought leadership in at least one industry vertical or Salesforce knowledge area back to the larger team
Your Skills & Experience:
- Extensive external consulting experience
- Significant CRM consulting experience with deep, hands-on experience on the Salesforce Platform.
- Experience identifying and documenting business process requirements, developing process flow analysis, data modeling, functional design experience, and creating project plans
- Project management experience in an agile development environment
- Demonstrable experience leading dynamic and highly effective teams
- Technical and business acumen
- Ability to challenge, innovate, lead, and drive projects to close
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, lead customer support projects, mentor teams of junior team members, and effectively manage client escalations
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Internally driven, able to multi-task, and interested in contributing to process improvement and team-member development
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and approach problems with a flexible mind-set
- Problem-solving skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Openness to travel and work at client site as necessary
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Salesforce configuration and custom development
- Enterprise level consulting experience
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Training on Salesforce platform
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.