|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Orlando, FL looking for a Salesforce System Administrator.
This candidate will examine existing Information Technology processes and systems, then proposes and implements changes as necessary to meet business objectives. The candidate must be able to document and diagram existing and proposed processes, determine solutions to technical problems and guide assigned resources to implement proposed solutions. They will collaborate with ad-hoc teams in order to achieve objectives. This person has solid experience with deploying Salesforce code and configuration in different environments (scratch orgs, sandboxes, and production environments). The Salesforce System Admin will have frequent communication with team members and internal customers is critical. Strong analysis and written as well as interpersonal communication skills are needed.
- Support Senior CRM Deployments manager to support multiple dev teams
- Deploy Salesforce code and configuration in different environments (scratch orgs, sandboxes, and production environments)
- Plan release windows and the overall release lifecycle in coordination with the project stakeholders
- Approve or reject deployment packages that might disrupt the platform
- Work closely with development staff to resolve build problems and merge conflicts
- Troubleshoot deployment issues in both prod and non-prod environments
- Responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through QA, UAT and Production