|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Salesforce/Tableau Developer to join a fast-growing and innovative bio-tech company in Orange County. In this role, you will be responsible for the support of data management & CRM functions using Tableau and Salesforce. The majority of this work will involve Salesforce development working with back-end data from Tableau.
- Working with Salesforce to configure, manage, and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, API Integrations, etc. within Salesforce applications.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand business processes, goals and gaps to implement solutions (e.g., automating and improving workflows, custom reporting, etc.) that address business needs.
- Provide innovative solutions and facilitate productive conversations in response to program and system challenges.
- Provide end user support for Tableau and Salesforce including responding to questions, system errors, system monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Create, develop, and administer the Tableau dashboard’s design, development, and implementation, and support production Tableau servers.
- Perform data transformation and data standardization using Tableau.
- Provide customer support and technical expertise to translate program requirements into system definitions.
- Coordinate and facilitate change management aspect of new features including code deployment and application trainings to all business users.
- Maintain sufficient business and technical expertise to be comfortable communicating business and technical requirements with a wide audience.
- Support compliance with the company quality standards, FDA regulations and guidance, applicable EU Medical Device directives, applicable ISO standards, and other pertinent country specific medical regulatory requirements.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Salesforce development experience including Tableau dashboard/reporting and general configuration activities and development of Custom Objects, Workflows and Process Builder, Apex classes, Apex Triggers and API Integrations.
- Experience designing, optimizing, and integrating business processes across systems.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving experience to deal with complex business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality control, and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Tableau and/or Salesforce certification.
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.