|Published||January 23, 2023|
Who we are:
FlexCare has been recognized as a Best Places to Work in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, and 2022 by the Sacramento Business Journal, a Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal in 2021, and named Best Staffing Company to Work for by the S.I.A. in 2017, 2018, and 2020.
If fully remote or hybrid, travel to the headquarters in Roseville CA will be expected for the first week for new hire orientation and training as well as approximately one week per quarter for team collaboration.
As the Technical Architect, you are a part of the Information Systems team, delivering high quality solutions to meet business needs. You will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using technologies of Salesforce, Heroku and J2EE. The candidate will be responsible for the architecture and design of complex solution component for example, integration, security, custom development. As the Technical Architect you must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle. A team player with a collaboration-oriented, mindset is essential.
* Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business.
* Work with and in the project team to ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored.
* Document current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
* Define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution.
* Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
* Provide level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
* Lead design sessions and communicate design options.
* Release Management and source control.
* Review design elements and sign off on the technical designs.
* Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform.
* Ability to understand and preform Salesforce configuration and development, including workflows, flows, validation rules, Apex, lightning components, and security controls.
* Ability to define business requirements, write user stories, and provide detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
* Strong definition of the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
* Expert level understanding of integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools and platforms (MuleSoft, ETL, marketing automation, reporting, analytics, etc.)
* Programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, Lightning Aura, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development.
* High level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
* Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
* Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 5+ years direct experience in software development life cycle.
* 5+ year experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems.
* Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions.
* Enterprise-level Salesforce projects experience using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success.
* Experience working with external IT supplier & virtual teams.
* Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, Administrator certification, as well as certification in at least one of following domains: Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud consultant preferred.
This role will not directly supervise any employees.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers.
If employee is remote or hybrid, travel to the corporate headquarters with possible overnight
stays will be expected, approximately 1 week per quarter.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.