|Published||January 23, 2023|
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Publicis Sapient Salesforce Technical Architect, you will design and guide the integration of Salesforce with other systems and custom extensions to the Salesforce product. You will work closely with Project Managers, Solution Architect and clients to architect technology solutions needed to support key customer business processes, from inception through production.
Our Salesforce practice values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest. Come build with us!
* Serve as a trusted advisor to the client
* Team lead for Salesforce integration and development activities
* Identify and lead internal critical initiatives to grow the consulting practice; serving as an active contributor to the community's overall knowledge base and expertise
* Guide customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value
* Subject matter expert (SME) in Salesforce integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the Salesforce API, APEX, Aura and Lightning Web Components.
* Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution
* Own and deliver complex cloud-based solutions using technologies such as SFDC, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, Mulesoft and other Salesforce and SaaS technologies.
* Provide timeline and resource management for the integration and development
* Manage overall development, validation, and deployment plans; ensuring it meets Salesforce best practices
* Ensure the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams
* Authors the technical design specifications
* Coordinate deployment activities
* Contribute to firm-wide enablement, best practices, and repeatable processes.
* Provide best practices guidance to team developers and client technical team
Your Skills & Experience:
* Significant enterprise consulting and software development experience
* Hands on experience delivering Salesforce software solutions
* Understanding of common design patterns with specific boundary systems (i.e. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
* Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
* Experience using Enterprise Integration tools such as ESBs and/or ETL tools
* Resourceful and innovative thinking who can work through and solve problems
* Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
* Expertise in both Waterfall and Agile software implementation methodologies
* Thorough understanding of both cloud and enterprise application integration concepts & best practices
* Extensive experience with databases, data extraction, and associated load tools (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Talend, Jitterbit, Informatica Cloud or comparable. Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
* Leadership in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
* Excellent communication and presentation skills for a variety of audiences and situations
* Detail and quality oriented with the desire and ability to learn and implement new concepts, business models, and technologies
* Experience integrating Web Services (Scribe, SOAP, REST, JSON) desired
* Provide enablement and development direction to offshore and onshore development/configuration resources
* Manage the integration of Salesforce integrations with other systems using middleware technologies
* A great listener with the ability to connect with people in diverse roles
* Openness to travel and work at client sites as necessary
Set Yourself Apart With:
* TRUST Trusts the company's core values; partner for client impact, have a learning mindset, inclusive collaboration, engage with openness and embrace the future!
* TEAM PLAYER Proficient at Collaboration and working with members of a team
* COMMUNICATOR speaks and writes with clarity, brevity and purpose; explains the area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence.
* Salesforce Advanced Developer Certification
* iOS or Android Mobile development experience
* Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
* 16 paid holidays throughout the year
* Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Corporate gift matching program
* On-going Training on Salesforce platform and other technologies!
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.