|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
Location: Rosemead, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- The Salesforce Technical Lead/Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the platform architecture and supporting product development and implementation on the Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Services platform. You will collaborate with multi-functional teams (management, mobile, API developers, UX designers, test engineers, operations engineers, scrum, product, and business leaders) to lead digital product development initiatives for the IT Digital Accelerator group.
- 1. Defines and manages the high-level Salesforce platform architecture around – Identity & Access Management, Integration patterns & APIs to enterprise system of records, Security & Monitoring, Environment & Deployment strategy, Audit, compliance, and governance.
- 2. Guides the digital product development teams and leads architecture & design, including work by Vendors & Internal Partners. Coordinates the Iteration Planning with the Agile Delivery Leads and deployments with Release Manager.
- 3. Evaluates Out-Of-The-Box Salesforce options or design patterns that require minimal customization. Leverages AppExchange for public reusable components.
- 4. Defines & oversee standards and practices. Performs code reviews and makes sure development team is following standards. Ensures proper Test Coverage and Unit Testing is performed.
- 5. Maintains the overall integrated platform wide Salesforce and Field Services Data Model
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10+ years of Salesforce technical architecture and delivery experience in Marketing / Sales/ Service / Community clouds
- Expert in determining when to use Salesforce declarative capabilities over custom programming methods
- Hands on experience integrating Salesforce platform to SAP/ERP systems
- Ability to use programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform to develop custom interfaces to extend Salesforce capabilities and develop custom business logic
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce security model (Roles, Profiles, Sharing settings, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Web Services APIs - SOAP/REST based Web Services and ETL tools
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, workflows, SOQL/SOSL and configuration
- Strong knowledge of DevOps CI/CD using Jenkins or Copado and Github
- 2+ years experience in implementing Salesforce Field Services mobility solution
- Experience in GIS and mapping solutions – ArcGIS/ESRI and Lemur
- Ability to effectively collaborate with application, data, and infrastructure architects on defining, designing, and delivering technical architectures and patterns of cloud solutions
- Strong understanding of Agile
- Salesforce Technical/Business Architect Certification
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com