|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Title: SAP CRM Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: End of year to start
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for
Skillset / Experience:
SAP CRM Techno-Functional Specialist in implementing SAP CRM for North America. Apply Business skills and expertise in SAP CRM to define system requirements, design and prototype solutions and implement them in collaboration with IT Vendors, testing, training and supporting the applications post go-live.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in Design workshops, configure SAP in most optimum manner, work with developers, drive testing, train the trainers, and transition post-live support. Also mentor application support and offshore teams.
• Configuration of SAP CRM 7.0
• SAP CRM Interaction Center including Complaints, Service Orders, Email Inbox
• SAP CRM Web User Interface with Sales of Service Contracts, Pricing and Vertex taxes
• SAP CRM Service with Warranty Management and Work Order processing
• SAP CRM Sales with Accounts & Contacts, Opportunity/Quotation & Order Management
• Architect Integration between SAP and non-SAP systems including SAP BW, JDE etc.
• Translation of Functional requirements to the Technical team of ABAP and BSP developers for custom programs, routines, Smartforms, ABAP Query
• Positive and Regression Testing of SAP applications
• Guide and Train Business Users on release/use of new solutions
• Trouble-shooting of complex support issues that the regular support team cannot handle
• Bachelor's degree required in Comp Science, Engineering (Computer/Mechanical/Electrical), or related field.
• Master's degree a plus.
• 3 years of experience in implementation, enhancement, deployment, maintenance and support of SAP systems across CRM, ECC, and NetWeaver Gateway applications/modules;
• Must have SAP CRM certification.
• Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the U.S. No telecommuting.
• Able to work with other team members in US and offshore team members.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.