|Published||June 7, 2023|
Tittle: SAP CRM for Trade Promotion Management/Customer Business Plan
JD Job Description: SAP CRM for Trade Promotion Management/Customer Business Plan
- Responsible for planning and executing Development activities regarding SAP Trade Promotion Management (TPM & CBP).
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, enhance global template with technical specifications and customization/development accordingly.
- Ability to deliver work products (ABAP development packages, reports, etc.) conforming to the Client's Standards & Requirements.
- Hands on development experience in ABAP within SAP CRM, TPM & CBP
- Integration of the CRM-BW & S4.
- In addition to the above the candidate should have been involved in the following during the life cycle of SAP implementation/support:
- Technical specification & development
- Technical Unit & Integration Testing
- Regularly interact with the onsite, offshore team within and across deployment
- Provide status updates in daily/weekly conference calls.
- Prepare test scripts and perform testing post TPM/CBP implementation.
- Strong ABAP development skills covering SAP CRM - TPM, CBP
- Sound knowledge of CRM integration to S4 and BW(Planning) & ABAP development within S4
- Ability to understand SAP S4-TPM global template and enhance it with new features, Customizations & Reports.
- Hands on ABAP experience doing implicit enhancement, BADIs (MKTPL, CGPL, etc.), standalone reports programs and UI5 in SAP CRM / BW/ S4 module:
- Customer Business Planning
- Trade Promotion Management
- Sales & Distribution, Pricing, Billing in S4.
- Master data – Customer, Customer Hierarchy, Product, Product Hierarchy, Target group etc.
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Have worked on at least one SAP CRM/TPM project as technical consultant
- At least 5+ years experience working on SAP CRM ABAP