|Published||May 11, 2022|
Greeting from Maxima Consulting Inc.!!!
We are having great opportunity for “ Scrum Master ” experience with our direct client Boston MA please let us know if you are interested for this opportunity and kindly prefer the JD for the same
Kindly reply with the details mentioned below
Position: “ Scrum Master”
Location: Boston MA
Will support 2 Distribution focused teams – one supporting the data accuracy and enrichment of sales data and another supporting Tableau CRM within Salesforce.
Want someone with:
- Scrum master experience at an asset management company
Job Description :
Working directly with the Scrum team and product owner, the Scrum Master will support and facilitate the continual delivery of technical solutions and business value. They will leverage knowledge of the asset management industry to deliver complete business solutions aligned with the strategic vision and corporate goals.
As a dependency to success, the Scrum Master will follow and champion Agile best practices and guidelines as defined by the company. The Scrum Master will participate in, and provide input to, the ongoing efforts to improve efficiency of the Technology group and Agile function.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Further business value to the company by guiding the agile team on Agile practices and values.
- Build strong relationships with business divisions and departments across the company globally; build a trusting environment where issues are raised with an emphasis on correcting and problem-solving. Champions collaborative discussion, decision-making and problem-solving in support of assigned initiatives.
- Track and publish prescribed team metrics leveraging JIRA or other tool capabilities to allow for transparent visualization of project execution.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings ensuring correct use of scrum process.
- Facilitate the completion of assignments efficiently and without dictating work.
- Plan and create roadmaps with the Product Owner.
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables that are possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Coach the team in Agile practices and mindset.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove its own impediments.
- Monitor budget and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with internal and external communication to ensure transparency with the team, sponsors and stakeholders.
- Actively identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient.
- Conduct retrospectives to drive continuous improvement.