|December 2, 2023
|San Diego, CA
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that youre close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply. Wed be thrilled to receive applications from exceptional individuals like yourself.
Discover a world of endless possibilities at Gallagher Benefit Services, where you'll have the power to shape the future of workplaces across industries. As a member of our team, you become the driving force behind positive change, helping clients build environments where employees thrive. Embrace the opportunity to impact lives, unlock potential, and create a legacy of remarkable transformation.
Our Global CRM team continues to grow and as part of that, we have an open position for a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer. In this role, you will design, develop, implement, and maintain custom LOB applications on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 platform. You will research emerging technologies, conduct proof-of-concepts, and make recommendations while collaborating with team members and project owners to develop and maintain the custom applications.
This position can be entirely virtual/remote/work from home and you can sit anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Gather and analyze requirements, design, develop, test, and, maintain custom applications on the Microsoft Dynamics/xRM platforms.
- Independently develop and maintain applications for GBS internal user base
- Code and test application integrations
- Work collaboratively with team members and project owners to execute development plans effectively
- Troubleshoot issues, develop solutions, and maintenance plans for applications
- Maintain proper documentation of requirements, processes, and designs
- Aid in providing ongoing analysis and monitoring of applications and environments
- Comply with AJG IT Policies and Procedures and Professional Standards
- Apply knowledge of best practices, current and emerging development trends and techniques to application development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable experience in IT
- 7+ years of Dynamics CRM development experience (OOB customization and customization/extension with SDK and xRM)
- 5+ years of C# .NET programming experience
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 platform
- Experience with Power Automate and Power Apps
- Strong experience with integration tool to integrate Dynamics CRM with other systems
- Experience working with application lifecycle management tools (Git/Azure DevOps)
- Experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodology
- Knowledge of application architecture and design
- Experienced in the SDLC (processes and best practices)
- Knowledge and experience in Azure Cloud Services
- Experience with techniques to quickly and effectively troubleshoot and resolve application issues
- Collaborative, self-motivated, goal oriented, detail oriented and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Proven relationship building skills and high energy level
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.