|February 10, 2024
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) on the Next Gen CRM topic, you will leverage your technical CRM knowledge and apply them in a more strategic manner by helping clients think about their planning, framing, business case, etc. You will work closely with business leaders to shape the Next Gen CRM topic, support commercialization efforts along with development of IP and reusable assets (e.g., methods, tools, etc.). You will also work together with case and proposal teams to provide knowledge assets, analysis, and expert advisory. You will serve as a thought partner and content expert to topic/sector leaders and case teams, helping structure and solve complex issues.
Next Gen CRM is BCG’s holistic approach to help our clients build platforms that combine smart business layer, data layer, and core layer. We define CRM and other platforms from business ambition framing to delivery orchestration. We help our clients navigate the complexity of the ecosystem by offering independent advice. We enable our clients, helping them build the capability to own their core and create sustainable performance.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Technical CRM expertise in either designing the technical architecture, system integration (e.g., APIs, middleware, etc.), data management and migration, testing, etc.
- Solving complex client problems through relevant research and/or analytical approaches In CRM transformations
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, demonstrating the ability to engage your audience effectively
- Managing a portfolio of projects, with strong awareness of business priorities and commercial impact
- Training, coaching, and mentoring junior team members
- Working in an ever changing and complex environment, and comfortable with ambiguity and navigating a fast-paced environment
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 1-2+ years of consulting experience in CRM transformations required; candidates with consulting experience preferred
- In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum industry experience required; 3-6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- First-hand experience implementing leading CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle). Experience may cover technical architecture design, system integration (e.g., APIs, middleware, etc.), data management and migration, testing, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
YOU'LL WORK WITH
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA’s business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
Total compensation for this role includes base salary, annual discretionary performance bonus, contributions to BCG’s Profit Sharing and Retirement Fund (PSRF), and a market leading benefits package described below.
At BCG, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program that includes everything our employees and their families need to be well and live life to the fullest. We pay the full cost of medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees – and their eligible family members.* That’s zero dollars in premiums taken from employee paychecks.
All of our plans provide best in class coverage:
• Zero dollar ($0) health insurance premiums for BCG employees, spouses, and children
• Low $10 (USD) copays for trips to the doctor, urgent care visits and prescriptions for generic drugs
• Dental coverage, including up to $5,000 in orthodontia benefits
• Vision insurance with coverage for both glasses and contact lenses annually
• Reimbursement for gym memberships and other fitness activities
• Fully vested Profit Sharing Retirement Fund contributions made annually, whether you contribute or not, plus the option for employees to make personal contributions to a 401(k) plan
• Paid Parental Leave and other family benefits such as elective egg freezing, surrogacy, and adoption reimbursement
• Generous paid time off including 12 holidays per year, an annual office closure between Christmas and New Years, and 15 vacation days per year (earned at 1.25 days per month)
• Paid sick time on an as needed basis
*Employees, spouses, and children are covered at no cost. Employees share in the cost of domestic partner coverage.
#ta #bcgcareers #bcglife