|February 10, 2024
What youll do...
From everyday low prices to ongoing omni-channel innovations, Walmart has always understood the importance of putting the customer first; this is core to our unwavering commitment to bring value to our customers and community.
In our continuous efforts to build a best-in-class Marketing organization, we are looking to hire a Senior Manager – CRM Strategy. Reporting to the Director, CRM Strategy and working closely across Marketing, Analytics, Product, Engineering, eCommerce and Stores, you will develop a robust CRM program for email and app push notification channels that drives a high level of engagement of Walmart’s customer base, continued utilization of product platforms and ultimately, a growth in customer lifetime value.
What youll do:
- Develop a holistic customer communications plan to manage the right frequency, cadence, and context mix to deliver against business goals and increase the engagement of our customer base
- Partner with internal stakeholders to balance support and lead enterprise, branding, key seasonal campaigns, categories and business initiatives
- Strategize CRM best practices and drive cross team collaboration to optimize content strategies that align with segmentation and customer-centric opportunities
- Drive personalization strategies and enhancements via multi-channel marketing campaign tactics
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand customer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights that can be leveraged in CRM and lifecycle marketing
- Establish, analyze, report on KPIs for customer database, CRM campaigns and programs – regularly communicate strategic insights and recommendations, providing progress across team-stakeholders and Marketing leadership
- Design marketing experiments to test a multitude of elements (messaging, content, segmentation, etc.) that optimizes key KPI’s and build a CRM Best Practices Playbook that can be used as a reference by every part of the business
- Work with deployment and operations partners / agency to launch campaigns using internal and external tools
- Transform planning and streamline production processes
- Partner with Product, Design, Customer Experience, Brand and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand, impactful, and optimize customer’s lifetime value with Walmart
What youll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 3 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years’ experience in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in CRM (email and app push), customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement space
- 6+ years experience in CRM (email and app push), customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement space
- Experience in retail and/or ecommerce
- People management / team lead experience
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution
- Goal oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling-up-sleeves for execution
- Analytical mindset, experience working directly with data science and engineering teams
- Good organization agility to work effectively across functions and multiple lines of business in a global organization
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and youll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 3 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years’ experience in marketing or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Digital marketing (for example, affiliate marketing, display advertising), Leading a cross-functional team
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America