|Published||January 21, 2023|
We are seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator to help us build out our rapidly growing Salesforce-based sales and customer support environment. This individual will also implement third-party packages and train other administrators on how to maintain the packages. If you have a passion for learning new technologies and developing skills and have a track record of delivering innovative Salesforce solutions to your users, come talk to us!
Our Salesforce team is an integral part of the larger organization and supports much of the growth and innovation at the company. Team members have a range of experience and diverse backgrounds allowing for significant knowledge sharing. Our Salesforce work helps improve our users' productivity, client satisfaction and enable management to make data-driven decisions. When you join the team, you will be supporting the rapid expansion of our Salesforce ecosystem and helping us to implement industry best practices across the organization.
The work we do is changing people's lives and businesses for the better every single day. That is not an overstatement; it is the truth. Affiliated Monitoring (www.affiliated.com) and its family of companies are the leaders in personal and business security and monitoring.
The security industry is changing faster than ever before, and our Salesforce team is helping drive this rapid advancement. We work closely with our software engineering team to power internal and external applications, including mobile applications, APIs and integrated SMS and web applications.
Come join an entrepreneurial engineering group within an industry-leading company that has been growing and profitable for over 40 years. If you're looking for cutting-edge technology, a reliable company, and no worries about when the next round of funding will come in, well, look no further. You will sharpen your skills, learn new things, and help develop the next generation of applications in an industry that is consistently growing, while maintaining a good work/life balance.
* Design and architect solutions that are secure, scalable and meet the business requirements
* Serve as primary administrator for Salesforce environment with 100+ users. Handle all basic administration tasks and help desk support
* Collaborate directly with key stakeholders to help them realize their vision in Salesforce by using Salesforce's declarative tools and a low code approach to design
* Manage technical delivery from end-to-end in consultation with stakeholders and product managers
* Hone and document requirements, technical designs, and team processes
* Implement and maintain third-party products
* Execute approved changes and seek opportunities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Salesforce
Desired Skills and Experience
* 3+ years of Salesforce consulting experience or 5+ years as a Salesforce administrator supporting hundreds of users
* Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified App Builder (or equivalent experience)
* Comfort working in a Lightning environment, with an understanding of how to demonstrate its benefits and overcome its challenges
* Understanding of Salesforce's Lightning Components, Visualforce and Apex so you can interact with our team of developers
* Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver projects
* Experience working within an Agile environment
* Fast learner with excellent problem-solving skills
* Works well on a team
Nice to have
* Knowledge of SOQL, basic triggers and Apex
* Experience with Salesforce CPQ
* Experience with Experience Cloud (Communities)
* Knowledge of DevOps/release management
Affiliated Monitoring is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Affiliated provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.