Senior Salesforce Administrator
|Published||February 2, 2023|
|Location||Walnut Creek, CA|
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
NOTE: This position is HYBRID and will require 1-2 days in the office.
Why Work For Us?
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
Our Senior Salesforce Administrator's responsibility is to oversee our organization's ongoing evolution of our Salesforce instance to be aligned with company goals.
The administrator will lead the ongoing development of Salesforce for Service, Sales, Finance, Commercial and Marketing. The administrator will partner with subject matter experts, functional leaders, and senior leaders to identify, develop and deploy new features and enhancements. This role will also work closely with our Enterprise IT division to ensure access controls and maintain security compliance of Salesforce for the organization.
- Identify opportunities across divisions to improve Member experience leveraging Salesforce. Scope technical requirements, develop project plan and execute approved plan.
- Manage all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks. Create and customize Salesforce objects, workflows, page layouts, fields, validation rules, reports, dashboards, permission sets, queues, list views, formula fields, user profiles, etc.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the company.
- Serve as a primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment and complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Demonstrated experience with writing SQL queries and ad hoc reporting.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
Education and Requirements
- High School degree and experience in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical discipline) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 to 10 years of SFMC administration experience.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required
We target between minimum and midpoint of the range, and all offers are subject to a fair pay analysis - Compensation Range: Min: $120,050.00 - Mid: $150,063.00- Max: $180,075.00