Senior Salesforce Administrator
|Published||March 24, 2023|
What you will do:
- Lead the administration of our Salesforce instance for all Sales and Support
- Lead for deployment releases across Ziff Davis different business orgs.
- Assist with developing training for Salesforce End Users.
- Design scalable and efficient solutions
- Work with stakeholders to ensure applications meet client needs
- Obtain business requirements related to any Salesforce Projects
- Assist with dashboards and report development.
- Manage and coordinate the testing process, create test cases, and establish protocols and appropriate environments.
- Partner with Salesforce Administrator with User setup, profiles, and roles hierarchy to ensure accuracy of data.
- Technical support as needed.
- Cross function role to assist with Salesforce Administration and review of Dev code to assist with Change Set deployment into production release from Dev Sandbox.
- Ensure all approvals received prior to deployment and align with all audit requirements.
- Experience with data modeling, custom objects, permissions, SQL queries, SFDC parameters and user defined objects
- Experience with Sales hierarchies, coverage and territory design a must
- Creating workflow rules and process builder flows
- Experience with advanced reporting, formula fields, and change management
- Experience integrating Salesforce AppExchange tools
- Salesforce Admin and Dev certification
- Experience with data and data manipulation (Excel, SQL) is required
This job cannot be performed in the Southern United States, Eastern United States, Western United States but can not be performed in New York City, California, Washington