|Location||The Woodlands, TX|
|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
The CRM Senior Administrator will partake in the design, development, and support of the CRM platform team. The position will interact with business users, IT resources, and provide advanced in-depth CRM administration and design. The CRM Administrator supports multiple business divisions and collaborate with stakeholders to shape CRM requirements and ensure alignment with business/IT strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The CRM Senior Administrator role requires an in depth understanding of enterprise IT software deployment and life cycle.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Release processes for complex integrated enterprise application knowledge is a plus.
- Provisioning new and refreshed Sandbox environments by executing a post refresh set of instructions
- Pre & Post deployment support which includes:
- Assistance to facilitate testing
- Follow up deployment tasks if issues are discovered
- Assist in troubleshooting deployment issues required to support the Dev, QA, UAT deployments and Production go-live for each major solution, and the associated boundary applications for the implementation phase.
- Participate in feature delivery process from beginning to end, including documentation, system operational tasks, and declarative application development work.
- Leverage Agile methodologies for development.
- Assist with development and deployment of training and training materials and demo new functionality to stakeholders.
- Provide dedicated team support focused on finding ways to be more efficient through continuous process improvement.
- Drive user adoption of newly implemented features and functionality.
- Evaluate and integrate newly released features and enhancements from seasonal CRM releases.
- Support the resolution of production issues in CRM.
- Provide excellent support service for internal CRM users.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BS/MS degree.
- Four plus (4+) years related IT and/or related business experience
- Two plus (2+) years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs with demonstrated proficiency
- Five plus (5+) years of experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards with demonstrated advanced proficiency
- Able to understand the functional & technical flows across the landscape
- Required Certifications
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Sales Platform App Builder
- Preferred Certifications
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce product architecture
- Experience with large, complex deployments in Salesforce environments
- Hands on success in troubleshooting complex platform issues
- Hands-on experience with the configuration, deployment and expansion of Salesforce functionality by enabling new features
- Process & continuous improvement mindset
- Exposure to formal Project Management process