|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will participate in the constant development, integration, and maintenance of our Salesforce environment. The Senior Salesforce Developer is a hands-on position responsible for systems analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, and support of technical solutions within Salesforce and ancillary business applications. The ideal candidate has strong experience working within an agile development environment as well as standard project methodologies. The Senior Salesforce Developer will collaborate within the development team as well as with business analysts and business leads to design and develop solutions supporting the finance, operations, sales, customer service, call center, and construction business processes.
- Senior Salesforce Developers understand user stories to build and document technical requirements from which to develop
- Be aware of opportunities to stabilize and enhance our CRM ecosystem
- Maintain a clear history of code through the use of source control tools
- Build scalable solutions and 'smart' code that can be reused in the future
- As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will support Tier 1 & 2 support teams to resolve challenging escalated issues
- Work with Architect to create (POC) solutions