|Published||November 29, 2022|
Join a Salesforce partner with a 5 out of 5 customer star rating. This established consultancy is growing and working with both public and commercial sectors.
If you love a challenge, enjoy collaboration, and adore well-written code; this Salesforce Developer role is just for you. Our client is looking for a team member to create elegant solutions to complex business problems using Salesforce.com configuration and development tools while leveraging APIs for third-party integrations.
What you get:
- Work on projects in the Commercial, Public and Military Sector.
- Be part of a fast growing division.
- Diversity in your day.
- Dedicated QA.
- Full Agile environment.
- Small, supportive and cooperative environment with immediate access to executives.
- Flat and nimble organization.
- Lots of room for growth.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using contemporary cloud-based development tools
- Interact directly with customer, project team, and other stakeholders to ensure customer success
- Design, develop and integrate Salesforce applications using modern web technologies
- Develop proofs of concept (POC) as needed, integrating new components with back office systems during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Validate application code against unit tests, security tests, and profiling tools
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- Produce project documentation, including functional and technical designs, and end-user guides
- Need to be able to provide Code Reviews for the project team
- Manage Sandbox post refresh scripts for the data load and should be able to set up users
- Be able to conduct complex Apex development
- Apex triggers
- Custom Approval process using Apex
- Lightning flows (good hands-on expertise)
- LWC (minimum of intermediate expertise)
- Possess data migration knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience; 4 years of relevant experience accepted in lieu of a degree
Due to the nature of this firm's clients, we can only accept US Citizens at this time
If you're ready to join a team of sharp, capable collaborators, apply today!
All conversations will be confidential.