|Published||May 14, 2022|
Epsilon is seeking a Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join our Digital Experience (DX) Practice reporting to the Vice President, Digital Solutions. If you want to join a collaborative, innovative, growing team and get in on the ground floor to help build out our SFMC practice, then this is the role for you!
The Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer will be responsible for the design, analysis, development, testing and documentation for Salesforce Marketing Cloud based projects.
*The role is 100% remote and can be based anywhere in the US.*
- Work with clients to ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams
- Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches
- Provide a level of effort in estimates for the technical portion of solutions
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to design, configure, test, debug and deploy quality, scalable and well-documented solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Advise on Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations to external platforms
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- 2+ years of experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud products, including Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder
- Salesforce Certifications: Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Marketing Cloud Developer preferred; Marketing Cloud Consultant and Marketing Cloud Administrator certifications are a plus
- Experience with Advertising Studio, Audience Studio, Datorama are a plus
- Experience with setting up communication sends, content management, and data management within Salesforce Marketing Cloud which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Creation and scheduling of automation activities in Automation Studio
- Creation and sending of email templates (HTML and Content Blocks) and mobile push templates
- Leveraging SOAP and REST API for web integrations
When youre one of us, you get to run with the best.For decades, weve been helping marketers from the worlds top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID is the industrys most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visitepsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.