Senior Salesforce Project Manager (Remote)
|Published||March 24, 2023|
This is a fully remote position that may require some travel in the future.
Do you have a passion for innovation and problem-solving? At V2, providing speed and direction to our clients' operations is our passion. To do this, we bring together a diverse and remarkable group of world-class consultants, business analysts, and developers with intellectual curiosity, a passion to grow, and the confidence to share modernistic ways of thinking. V2 delivers a unique blend of industry-specific Salesforce consulting services spanning implementations, transformation advisory and managed services. We have been a Salesforce partner for more than 15 years and make it our mission is to improve key revenue, profitability, and productivity metrics of our clients while making a significant impact on the day-to-day experiences of their employees.
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Project Manager to join our global team. Our Project Managers play a key role in our projects by providing world-class project/program management while driving strong relationships with executives and key stakeholders. Project Managers at V2 are responsible for leading our client engagements, gathering requirements, designing solutions, and partnering with delivery leadership to achieve customer goals and project deliverables. Our Project Managers have the opportunity to lead Enterprise projects at global brands while developing skills and knowledge in the areas of project/program management, management consulting, technology consulting, and solution architecture.
- Drive client conversations around people, process, technology, and data-related challenges, mapping key process flows, documenting findings, and presenting recommendations to clients
- Build a deep understanding of business and technology trends in key industries and demonstrate thought leadership with clients, colleagues, and the general business community
- Manage the full lifecycle of enterprise-level client engagements on time and within budget through effective project governance, clear written and verbal communication, and management of client expectations
- Oversee project-related documentation, in collaboration with business analysts
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Collaborate with internal and client team members throughout the entire engagement lifecycle spanning Salesforce design, configuration, build, testing, deployment, and post-go-live support
- Plan for and lead key program management milestone sessions, such as CRPs, UAT, and requirements gathering
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience with a distinguished record of achievement in consulting and/or program/project management
- 2+ years Salesforce.com consulting/implementation experiencePassion for solving business problems by leveraging technology
- Process flow optimization and organizational change management experience within a company or as an external consultant
- Proven ability to frame solution-oriented conversations that address complex business challenges across the prospect-to-cash flow
- Proven ability to manage medium or large scale projects throughout the entire lifecycle and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Comfort with driving executive-level conversations and the ability to lead through influence
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced environments
- Strong organization and communication skills (oral, aural, and written)
- Analytical curiosity and demonstrated a passion for intellectual challenges
- Strong business acumen
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- Experience working with global development teams
- Experience with various project management methodologies preferred
Why Join V2
We offer a thriving boutique culture that is focused on growing you. Our JPC (Job-Personal Life-Career) philosophy delivers a healthy balance of personal and professional growth along with our continued investment in your development. We have a custom-designed goal-setting and coaching solution to help design your path forward in your career, as well as the opportunity to gain certifications across all of our technology partners (Salesforce, Snowflake, & Tableau to name a few). We offer competitive pay and bonus structure and our benefits package, while not only competitive and comprehensive, focuses on personal wellness at all levels for our team members.
V2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Please note: This job requires candidates to have legal authorization to work in the United States and will not provide sponsorship.