|Published||June 3, 2023|
Ready to be a Titan?
Servicetitan is looking for self-motivated / managed Se Salesfroce QA Engineer-CPQ Billing who must have hands-on Salesforce Platform , CPQ and billing functions. You will apply your QA proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle to enhance the ever evolving Salesforce implementation fully on Lightning and guarantee development artifacts are delivered with utmost quality. You must be detail-oriented and have an in-depth understanding of industry standards of Quality Assurance, version control (CI/CD) and testing standards.
What you'll do:
- Participate in Project "Journey to DevOps" for Servicetitan Salesforce CPQ and Billing implementation of Quality Assurance. Build test cases, run functional and regression tests and document results.
- Test customized solutions within the Salesforce CPQ and Billing platform to support mission critical business functions and meet business objectives, requirements and company goals using both configuration and customization.
- Ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare Test design / plan documents and collaborate in teams. And execute E2E flows spanning multiple systems.
- Involve in daily release Activities and maintenance of regression test cases for salesforce CPQ and Billing platform. Along with Defect and Sprint User Story tracking using jira.
- Analyze and recreate defects during User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Improve testing processes, tools and documentation. Drive efficiency through quality with measurable results. And suggest improvements to existing processes through retrospective.
- Interact directly with Business Analysts and users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
- Collaborate with cross application teams on continuous improvements to the end-to-end process from sprint grooming/planning/development/test/deploy. Also with cross functional teams to build and improve QA processes across all functions within Salesforce and connected products.
- Communicate with project managers and other developers to implement cohesive projects and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
What you'll bring:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience on Salesforce platform Quality Assurance testing including Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ with Billing managed packages and Rev Rec in workday and API integrations
- 2+ years experience in Salesforce CPQ (Steel Brick), Billing and Integrated Applications Quality Engineering for larger enterprise implementations.
- Prior experience with business applications; CRM(Salesforce), Finance(workday), HR, Customer Support(Zendesk), Integrations(Mulesoft).
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes and SDLC best practices
- Experience working in SaaS industry
- Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
- Passion to work within a fast paced, high energy, high tech environment
- Along with Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Sales, Service and Community Clouds to better align changes to the CRM platform.
- Experience in testing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Experience in CI and CD tools like Github, bitbucket, Jenkins, ANT.
- Experience with test automation and Scripting Languages such as Shell, Python is preferred.
- Detailed oriented, Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good to have Salesforce admin Certification and ISTQB - optional.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.