|Published||May 13, 2022|
|Location||Highlands Ranch, CO|
UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Sr. Sugar CRM Developer to join our team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for the development, maintenance, and upkeep of UDR’s Sugar CRM application. Responsible for integrations between Sugar CRM and other systems. Design, code, test and administer multiple web applications on LAMP stack. Interface with product owners, business users, customers, and vendors to gather requirements, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot in support of company goals and objectives.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to IT – Manager Development
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
- Experience with development and deployment on the Sugar CRM cloud platform.
- Manage and maintain the Sugar CRM environment.
- Develop using PHP that is used by Sugar CRM.
- Work with MySQL server and be able to install, configure and maintain the on prem version.
- Ensure the proper operations of web applications.
- Address operational systems issues with Sugar CRM on-prem non prod and cloud prod environments.
- Provide status reporting and improvement recommendations that align with business as well as Sugar CRM roadmaps.
- Provide guidance with Apache installation and maintenance.
- Track the Sugar CRM cloud upgrades and maintain changes to on prem non prod environments.
- Provide operational support for internally developed web services and applications.
- Manage software development projects through the software development lifecycle including design, build, test, and deploy.
- Provide quality and seamless customer service by improving operations, decreasing turnaround times, streamlining work processes, and working cooperatively and jointly with team members, resources, vendors, and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and office management techniques. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to research and provide guidance for long-term planning and software improvements. Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Ability to proactively recognize and implement superior customer service to internal and external customers. Performs duties that require considerable initiative, independent judgment, and strong communication skills. Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, respond with urgency, and provide collaborative solutions. Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Must demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Ability to develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software. Knowledge of networking and internet protocols (IP) Knowledge and skill in database design, analysis, and architecture.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires mobility sufficient to travel. Some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighing up to 30 lbs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires good hearing, eyesight and color perception to evaluate the quality of Web sites and internet content delivery systems as well as record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Extensive data input and required ability to sit for long periods of time. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Frequent evening and weekend work. Available for IT problem escalation 24 x 7.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, business with IT/MIS major, engineering or equivalent field, or its equivalent experience, is required.
- Minimum of five to 7 years’ experience in software development required, with demonstrated expansion of skills over that time.
- Certified SugarCRM Developer (required)
- Certified SugarCRM Administrator (preferred)
- Certified SugarCRM Solution Architect Professional (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years development in PHP.
- Demonstrated experience with MySQL.
- Experience creating REST endpoints in Sugar.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
• Medical Flexible Spending Account
• Dependent Care Spending Account
• Supplemental Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Cancer Insurance
• Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• $120,00.00/yr. (minimum) - $130,000.00/yr. (maximum), depends on experience
• Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and company performance