|Location||New Braunfels, TX|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2021|
Software Engineer – CRM Dynamics
BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks an FTE for our preferred transportation client. This role is to be an in-house technical expert with strong analysis and design skills for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, making design, technical decisions about software in accordance with IT goals. As a senior developer, provide guidance and mentorship to other application developers and help make long term decisions about the direction of the platform.
Software Development Skills:
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in software design and development, utilizing CRM, ASP.NET and SQL Server applications, as well as be able to thoroughly design, code, and implement web-based applications in an intellectual and efficient manner; or comparable education and/or experience.
Experience in designing, coding, implementing and supporting technologies around:
MS Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, D365 Cloud
Business Processes/Web services
C#/ASP.NET/Visual Studio//SQL Server
Experience developing and deploying applications on Azure Cloud platform
- Primary responsibility will be designing, developing, deploying and establishing support documentation of Microsoft CRM and applications that interact with the platform.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle with other various business units and end users to help define, grow, enhance and implement workflow and web technologies for the long term.
- Work with partial autonomy with technical teams in designing, implementing and supporting CRM and the applications that it integrates with and communicating with other developers on the proposed application enhancements.
- Provide consultancy and support for all initiatives that have a need to integrate data or systems or other resources into new or existing applications.
- Supply feedback into the organization for the implementation of process or technology improvements to ensure issues do not reoccur.
- Implement service requests for the lines of business requiring enhancements or other modifications to internal application solutions.
- Thoroughly unit test development components to ensure features, functions and customizations are problem-free with minimal negative impact on members/users and ensuring systems are easily maintainable.
- Provide timely status and feedback to management, team leaders and project sponsors as required through clear and concise communication when providing guidance, responding to questions and setting expectations.
- Keep abreast of new technologies through formal and/or self-paced professional development and apply technical knowledge in solution delivery.
- Quickly grasp new technologies and applications to improve internal software development processes and implement creative solutions for the lines of business.
- Participate in the full application development lifecycle.
- Participate in the agile development process; including daily standups, sprint planning, task breakdown and estimation, and end-of-sprint demos.
- Monitor performance of software.
- Develop technical documentation for supported applications.
- Ensure security among data management and associated processes, including adhering to data retention policies, file systems, data transfers, and more.
- Assist and/or facilitate in troubleshooting for applications.
Must be US Citizen or GC
Clean background & Drug Screen
4 year Degree (Computer Science)
BravoTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, BravoTECH has provided technology staffing and consulting services to clients throughout the country since 1996. BravoTECH’s client-centric business model, driven by quality metrics, ensures consistent, predictable service results. As a result, the firm has realized steady growth and maintained many long-term relationships with its clients. BravoTECH is a WBE and HUB certified company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.