|Published||November 29, 2022|
The ideal candidate for the Solutions Architect position will have a combination of deep technical knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and the ability to offer best-in-class consulting to Devs United’s clients. As the Project Solutions Lead to the client, it is the Solutions Architect’s job to gather and translate business requirements to the rest of the project team for configuration and development, and ensure the quality of the overall solution.
- Be the main point of contact for a Client on assigned projects from a Solutions standpoint
- Manage planned deliverables to the scope outlined in the Statement of Work(s)
- Conduct design, discovery, and technical walkthroughs with your assigned clients
- Develop and conduct custom training sessions for assigned clients where applicable
- Analyze, design, and develop Marketing Cloud solutions based on customer requirements
- Ensure the quality of the overall solution / provide solution best practices and guidelines for the development team
- Provide deliverability best practices and IP warming strategies
- Prepare technical / functional documentation
- Collaborate with the client and internal teams to perform your role successfully
- Manage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools necessary for data manipulation and sending emails.
- Coordinate and manage tasks within the assigned project team.
- Carry out functional and technical quality processes for each assigned marketing campaign. Provide and manage the revisions arising in each test.
- Communicate with the client to maintain a clear view of the current status of all deliverables
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or comparable marketing automation tool(s)
- Experience using LucidChart or a similar tool
- Participation in projects using Project Management Methodologies such as Lean, Agile, Waterfall
- Experience creating detailed requirements and functional specifications documents
- Experience in identifying scope changes
- Organization and attention to detail
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a Digital Marketing Agency or similar environment
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a business analyst or comparable role
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Must be eligible for employment in the United States
- Promote collaborative teamwork with your peers and clients
- Keep a positive attitude and commitment towards your work
- Take pride in your work and delivery of best-in-class services
- Make the most of down-time with tasks that will improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentor and elevate others
About Devs United:
We are DEVS UNITED, a team of experienced professionals focused on customer service, providing innovative and creative solutions in and around Salesforce. We are a Salesforce Consulting Partner with offices located in the United States, Argentina, and Chile. With more than 20 years of experience designing, developing, and deploying technical solutions, our company culture is rooted in the passion and strategy of sports. Why? Because we believe that teamwork, partnerships, and a great company culture guarantee the success of any project.
Powered by JazzHR