|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Please submit TOP 3 CANDIDATES
Job Title: Sr. CRM Analyst
Fieldglass Job Title: Technical/Systems Analyst: IV (Lead)
Requisition Number: CPGJP00000574
Number of Positions: 1
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Type: 6+month contract w/ potential to extend and/or convert to perm
Location: Preference for candidates in Atlanta, GA area but also comfortable with candidates in Charlotte, NC area
FTE Salary: $90k-$110k/year
Max Bill Rate: $82.45/hr.
Sr. CRM Analyst
- Delivers value via a portfolio of technical engagements optimized to accelerate Solutions development on Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform.
- Deliver deep level technical activities, executing on the defined learning path and developing technical aspects of key scenarios defined in the technology roadmap. Enable and lead activities as Envisioning Briefings, Architecture Design Session (ADS), Proof of Concept projects, architecture guidance on building solutions.
- Enable the partner via envisioning and technical briefings to identify technology opportunities that enable and/or support the creation of differentiated offers in the market.
- Build strong relationships with partner technical and development resources to design and architect new Dynamics365 Power Platform solutions.
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high quality business solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels
- Mentor Jr Developers and oversee programming functions to ensure that projects are securely delivered and fulfill expectations.
- Coordinate with other developers and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Comfortable working with both technical and business staff, and flexible in working on a wide variety of tasks spanning the full application development life cycle and maintenance.
- Work closely with various IT and business stakeholders to drive and/or facilitate development of requirements, specifications, and use cases for assigned projects.
- Implement best development practices for efficiency like leveraging re-use, eliminating duplicative components, efficient architectural design.
- Create documentation and procedures while maintaining best practices and following Visa's methodology for development, installation, and maintenance
- Serves as SME across Power Platform and Dynamics 365 technologies.
- Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of software development experience with Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service.
- Software development experience with Power Platform technologies and ecosystem.
- Orchestration of application development lifecycle
- Understand how to leverage technology solutions for supporting business goals, providing guidance on supported and not supported technical scenarios. Capability to design and implement practice-based architectures or equivalent competitive experience.
- Strong evangelist presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Ability to surface product issues, feeding back data and insights that accelerate fixes and updates.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net component
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science or math background preferred. MS in related fields highly desirable.