|Published||November 25, 2021|
One of our established clients in the entertainment sector is going through an exciting period of growth, and is therefore looking to add a D365 Sr. Manager to their collaborative team on-site in the Miami area.
- Regularly meet and collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership
- Conduct formal team check-ins with CRM staff on a regular basis
- Serve as primary contact for CRM database and campaign management, fielding questions and providing recommendations based on industry best practices
- Three or more years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM product preferred
- Three or more years of experience with marketing automation software preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
Salary + Benefits
- Benefits info provided upon request
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (972) 728-3966
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-972-728-3966 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!