|Location||Newport Beach, CA|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr/Lead Salesforce Developer in Newport Beach, CA.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- The Salesforce Sr. Developer is an individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technical and functional capabilities; ability to execute on highly complex or specialized projects.
- This role works on the most complex solutions within the scrum team, and provides guidance to other developers on the team.
- The Salesforce Sr. Developer collaborates with the product owner, scrum master, business systems analysts, and technical leads to translate business needs into Salesforce technical solutions.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience as Sr or Lead Salesforce Developer within an Enterprise Salesforce team
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, with Contact Center experience (ie omni-channel, email to case, CTI integration, knowledge)
- 5+ years experience Salesforce
- 5+ years experience with hands-on configuration, setup, and development with Salesforce, including working with Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework
- Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience Exhibits excellent oral communication, written communication, organizational, and time management skills in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels.
- Exposure to any of the following tools and applications is also plus.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), MuleSoft, Azure, Identity Connect, Gearset, Bitbucket, Provar, Splunk
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]