|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Advance Auto Parts, a leader in the automotive aftermarket, currently has an opening for a Senior Manager role leading the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team across the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) and Professional businesses in our corporate Office Headquarters office located in Raleigh, NC. Under the scope of this position are ownership of customer communication channels, such as email, SMS, and push notifications. In close partnership with data science, loyalty, and other partner teams, the Sr. Manager will design and execute meaningful customer experiences to drive sustainable topline growth. This position will also manage a team of CRM managers and coordinators to own the various processes that deliver regular communications to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drive top line growth for the business by delivering personalized and automated customer experiences in email, SMS, and push notifications
- Manage a team of CRM coordinators and managers, focusing on building talent and passionate culture
- Ownership of “BAU” processes across DIY and Professional businesses to generate weekly communications to all opted-in customers
- Build business cases based on quantitative opportunity sizing and objective risk assessments to drive clarity in prioritization
- Manage vendor relationships, operating expense budget, and capital expenditure proposals
- Streamline delivery processes to increase flexibility and/or reduce timelines
- Other duties related to CRM and email marketing as assigned.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Proven track record of delivering industry-leading digital customer experiences
- Objective thinker – adept at creating strategies or business proposals based on quantitative analysis and market research
- Effective communicator – able to socialize proposals and drive alignment across partner teams and senior leaders
- Highly organized – able to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Passion for hiring and developing the best talent – creating a culture of passion, accountability, and fearlessness
- Intellectual curiosity – enjoys learning new things, solving problems, and accepts new challenges readily
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity or experience in working in Agile environments
- Passion for automotive hobby or hands-on experience of DIY
- Experience in marketing analytics, data engineering, or modeling
- Working knowledge of managing paid digital marketing channels and/or website optimization
- Experience working in a multichannel retail environment
- Any related Salesforce Marketing certifications
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration and
- 10+ years of experience with at least 6+ years of CRM or digital marketing experience and 3 years of people management experience
- Or equivalent work or educational experience required
- This position has direct supervisory responsibilities.