|Published||May 12, 2022|
Software Engineer Senior #780873
Seeking an MS Dynamics CRM Developer who is part of an agile development team, working on the implementation and support of a customized and integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution within the enterprise.
Description of Duties:
· Configure and coordinate development of the system to meet the business needs
· Assist with deployment and provisioning activities
· Provide on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Assist with technical support and incident problem solving
· Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
· Assist with business analyses during product release management
· Assist with the evaluation of new technologies to integrate into CRM.
· Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
· Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
· Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports
· Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
· Perform data migration activities
· 5+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
· Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
· Demonstrated proficiency in Design and implementaiton of POWER APPS, POWER AUTOMATE FLOWS
· Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
· Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
· Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
· Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
· Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
· Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes Experience working on an agile development team.
· Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, IIS)
· Developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM / D365 Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
· Proficiency in developing efficient Client side scripting using JQuery, Plug-In, Work Flows, Custom Business Processes and a fair level of knowledge in developing ASP.NET applications, SSRS and SSIS Packages.
· 5+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent work experience