|Published||January 25, 2023|
Stratasys needs a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to help us get the most out of our CRM system. For this critical role on our team, we are searching for an individual who is both a critical thinker to shape how we optimize our system set-up and a firsthand doer with the expertise to bring this system to life.
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator is responsible for implementing and supporting the Stratasys Direct Manufacturing (SDM) Salesforce org, maintaining the integrity of data and processes, maximizing the effectiveness of the CRM and associated applications, and assisting the team track, analyze and report key activities and data sources. The administrator also provides training and on-boarding to new users, as needed.
* Work with the salesforce developer to configure Salesforce objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, validation rules, formula fields, email templates, reports, and dashboards. These need to be designed and maintained for use with integrations to external systems (Marketo, Sage ERP, Internal reporting, quoting and MRP systems)
* Maintain the system and resolve user problems in real time (e.g., breaks with reports, workflows, campaigns)
* Develop and maintain documentation relating to our Salesforce implementation
* Interface with stakeholders (incl. Sales, Marketing, and Business Systems) to gather and understand business requirements
* Bring ideas to the table for how we optimize the system and take advantage of the Salesforce ecosystem to drive business outcomes
* Stay up to date with new Salesforce features and best practices through Trailheads, pursuing new certifications, and by attending local and global Salesforce conferences and events
* Handles all basic administrative functions including creation/ maintenance of users, fields, queues/groups, workflow rules, reports, dashboards, flows, data loads, standard/ custom objects, and other routine tasks.
* Maintain CRM database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management, performing weekly and monthly data loads, updating role hierarchy, account assignments, etc.
* Completes regular internal system audits/health checks and prepares for upgrades/enhancements.
* Coordinates the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
We'd love to talk to you if you have…
* B.A./B.S. Degree Degree required in computer science, information technology or related field
* 5 years' experience as a Salesforce admin
* Proficiency with Validity Demand Tools and data management tools (or similar tool set)
* Proficiency with Salesforce security settings (incl. permissions, permission sets, roles, profiles, sharing)
* Ability to own projects and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
* Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
* Highly analytical and detail oriented
* Proficient in standard office applications: Microsoft Workspace productivity tools
* A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements. Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
* Flexibility with a demonstrated ability to embrace change
We'd really love to talk to you if you have…
* Salesforce Administrator certifications (Salesforce Certified Administrator)
* Experience integrating Salesforce applications with 3rd party systems using REST and SOAP web service API (incl. exposure to event-based publisher/subscriber)
* In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce.com and understanding of additional capabilities available via AppExchange products and/or integrations, Apex triggers, and Salesforce API
* Experience working with many aspects of the Salesforce platform; experience implementing Service Cloud channels (live chats, chat bots, etc.)
* Software development fundamentals (e.g., data structures, object-oriented programming, relational database design / patterns)
* Applicants with experience in Database (SQL)/Analytics Systems development and deployment experience.
Stratasys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.