|Location||Newport Beach, CA|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Sr. Salesforce Architect needed for a remote contract opportunity with our client in Newport Beach, CA.
- Works on the most complex solutions within the Scrum team and provides guidance to other developers on the team.
- Collaborates with the product owner, Scrum master, business systems analysts, and technical leads to translate business needs into Salesforce technical solutions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 7+ years progressive experience working as an application developer, application development lead, or application architect.
- 5+ years' experience Salesforce hands on delivery for Enterprise customers.
- 5+ years' experience with hands-on configuration, setup, and development with Salesforce, including working with Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Communities, Apex class / coding, custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services.
- 2+ years' experience as Senior or Lead Salesforce Developer within an Enterprise Salesforce team.
- 2+ years' experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, with Contact Center experience such ad omni-channel, email to case, CTI integration, and knowledge.
- Salesforce certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technical and functional capabilities; ability to execute on highly complex or specialized projects.
- Strong ability to design, develop, test, and deploy Salesforce business solutions (especially within the Salesforce Service Cloud capabilities).
- Experience with Salesforce Communities, Salesforce Voice, Chat integration for Service.
- Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework.
- Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore).
- Exposure to any of the following tools and applications is also plus. Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), MuleSoft, Azure, Identity Connect, Gearset, Bitbucket, Provar, and Splunk.
- Exhibits excellent oral communication, written communication, organizational, and time management skills in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels.
- US-Based (any time zone).
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses. #cb