|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Sr. Salesforce Business System Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Salesforce Business System Analyst to join our client in Irvine, CA for a 6 month contract with strong potential for extension. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience as a BSA and 2 years of experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud. Candidates must be able to work on-site in Irvine.
- Primarily responsible for the implementation and support of Salesforce
- Gather, analyze, and translate business requirements into technical solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Create user stories, process maps, system diagrams, logical data models, gap analysis, reports, specifications, and other documents
- Design test plans, test cases and detailed solution test scripts
- Act as functional expert for Salesforce and develop use cases and screen mock-ups describing business processes and expected functional experience
- Serve as application support analyst for help desk ticket queues for assigned Salesforce
- 5 years of experience as a Business System Analyst
- 2 years of experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud or Salesforce Service Cloud
- Strong experience with Salesforce Lightning UI design/layouts, workflows, list views and report building
- Certification in one of the following: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.