|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Salesforce Developer:
Sr. Salesforce Developer
As a Sr. Salesforce Developer you will be the single point of contact across discount tire for setting coding standards, reviewing existing and any new code that needs to be deployed in stage and production. You need to have at least 5 years of hands-on salesforce development experience with Middleware (mulesoft) knowledge. You don't need to be hands-on but know enough to be able to design middleware aspects for salesforce. You will work to build best practices and approve code where it is needed and have the understanding to avoid it where it is not needed. You will coordinate with Sr. Solution architect and offshore team.
Core Hiring Focus:
- Experience working on lightening components (LWC) and enabling LWC components in external systems through their app enablement layer is a plus.
- You also will work closely with other members of the CRM CoE/Engagement, work with offshore salesforce operations and other dependent teams like web, middleware, customer care BAs and Fleet BAs/Delivery leads to close new enhancements while you are also involved in business segment projects.
- This is a role for a strong salesforce developer who is a voracious learner (both from business and technology perspective).
- 8-10 years of experience in CRM development with at least 5 years’ experience in Salesforce (experience in Field service lightening and Work force management is a plus) and salesforce certified professional.
- Mulesoft development experience is a plus
- Demonstrable track record of working at a "single" client/customer for at least 3+ years helping solve business needs.
- NOT someone who has been in support capacity
- A high energy, self-starter who is also a team player and comes with knowledge of best practices and SDLC.
- Comfort and confidence reaching out and asking right questions.
- Ability to learn and quickly grasp new technologies and communicate their use and value.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com