|Date Posted||June 19, 2021|
Ref ID: 01070-0011857785
Classification: Sr. Software Engineer
Compensation: $79.16 to $91.66 hourly
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Salesforce strategy includes business discovery, development of needed processes, implementation of new processes across divisions, and administrative/training roles after implementation.
• Develop and Support customized solutions within a vendor solution built on top of the SalesForce platform.
• Build functionality through the creation of Salesforce triggers, Visualforce pages, and Apex/Lightning controller based on application requirements
• Employs coding best practices including unit testing and design walkthroughs
• Identify components affected by the development process
• Use inbound change sets to deploy components.
• Perform all development, program changes, and enhancements with adherence to requirements and production acceptance criteria