|Date Posted||September 11, 2021|
Sr. Software Engineer (Dynamics CRM) - Remote - $130K base
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot Microsoft Dynamics CRM components and customizations and guide engineers on best practices related to Microsoft Dynamics CRM development.
- Perform standard configuration, data analysis, creating and maintaining reports, and programming components for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its related systems
- Recommend possible improvements to the CRM system, including the application, environment, integrated and related systems, out-of-the-box components, and any custom components, enhancements, or applications created for the system.
- Responsible for remediation and support of production applications used by internal users.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field or equivalent experience required. If equivalent experience, a high school diploma is required.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in software development with a focus on either the .NET or Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology stacks
- Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis and Development within large enterprise-level applications.
- Experience with relational databases and writing queries with MySQL or Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience with AJAX, REST/ SOAP, JSON and XML.
- Experience with designing and architecting complex enterprise-level solutions.
- Experience mentoring other software engineers.
- Ability to design and architect enterprise-level CRM Solutions (unmanaged and managed) as an enterprise-scale solutions