|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Wholesale Digital and Transformation Technology (WDTT) is seeking a Tech Bus Systems Sr Associate. WDTT enables the transformation of Commercial and Corporate Investment Banking businesses to sustain ably grow revenue and profitability by improving customer experience through digitization and automation in partnership with stakeholders across the firm.
Within WDTT, this position is part of the Commercial Bank CRM (Customer Relationship Management) technology team. This team is responsible for developing, building, deploying, and managing integrated solutions with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 platform.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a third-party (Microsoft) developed application. Our application, RelationshipView, is hosted in their data centers. The team recently completed a huge project to move this application to Microsoft cloud from on-premise, and now the team is focused to user enhancements under a quarterly release cadence.
The primary role for this position is to serve as a senior technical business subject matter expert for the IT development team. The candidate acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technologies, tools and designs. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with the online version of Dynamics CRM 365 product and demonstrating their ability to solve complex solutions for business partners. The candidate must be familiar with the technology stack that supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 online, and have a strong understanding of the platform capabilities in order to provide efficient, common solutions where possible, and aid in reducing tech debt.
The role involves self-lead analysis, troubleshooting, research, and training pertaining to the platform, and other CRM’s, and includes the mentoring of junior team members on those same activities. The person will very much be involved in activities with partner teams, and expected to build those relationships and understandings, as it relates to RelationshipView.
The candidate will be involved in activities that support the entire Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) as well as post-implementation activities and troubleshooting, if necessary. Occasionally, the candidate may be required work non-standard hours to support code implementations and other application support activities.
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis or design as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3 + years of experience in architecture, development, implementation or support of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Systems in a financial services environment
- Deep knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Deep knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Dynamics CRM 365 Online
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 cloud products, tools, and systems
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
NC-Charlotte: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.