|Published||November 6, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Columbus, OH that is seeking a Technical Support Engineer - Salesforce.
Our client's backup for Salesforce is a comprehensive solution intended to back up and recover data of Salesforce CRM. The Technical Support Engineer is a trusted role providing technical assistance to fellow IT Professionals, using broad and in-depth troubleshooting skills and product knowledge to solve challenging technical issues. We are therefore looking for candidates that will offer support for our client's Backup for Salesforce.
- The Technical Support Engineer will provide technical support and in-depth troubleshooting for our client's customers (B2B) via telephone, email, and web conferencing
- Act as a technical focal point in relationships to fellow IT Professionals
- Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries
- Technical Support Engineer will update and work assigned cases in a timely manner
- Contribute to documentation to build our client's knowledge base
- Technical documentation of all customer interactions accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool
- The Technical Support Engineer will proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning our client's products and the underlying technologies