|Published||January 20, 2023|
Bio-Rad is seeking a Lead CRM Analyst. You will focus on Global Sales, Services and Marketing processes and tools to lead technical analysis and development contributing to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) roadmap implementation. You will execute on prioritized system enhancements based on the needs of the business and IT. You will drive technology change to maximize Bio-Rad's scalability, efficiency, and effectiveness.
How You'll Make An Impact:
* Lead development execution of requirements from the business regarding new systems needs and existing system changes/ enhancements.
* Work with other development and system analysts and architects in creating solutions.
* Leverages Agile project management methodologies to deliver solutions.
* Leads CRM projects within estimated time and in accordance with acceptable quality measurements.
* Supports analysis, sizing, design, coding, configuration, unit testing, and documentation.
* Evaluates the impact of design decisions on the code, data, integrations, and technical environment of applications.
* Performs salesforce.com system administration and configuration tasks as needed.
* Works with vendors, internal developers to design and develop applications.
* Reviews and approves functional and technical solutions.
* Consistently assumes a functional and technical lead role in salesforce.com (CRM) projects and end-user support.
* Troubleshoots data and system issues by using a combination of system expertise, company knowledge, and detailed research/investigation.
* Uses Salesforce.com tools including for implementations on data conversion, development, execution, and testing.
* Assist in automation of manual processes to maximize scalability and efficiency.
* Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
* Key applications managed includes: Salesforce.com SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, ServiceMax and related partner applications.
* Collaborates closely with business system analysts needs and evaluates the Global impact of design decisions on the application, configurations, and technical environment of applications.
* Consistently assumes a functional and technical lead role in CRM solutions and works closely with other technical and end-user support teams.
* Provides direction to others doing these tasks on projects.
What You Bring:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
* 7+ years working with IT systems development, integrations and process improvement.
* Experience in a global organization (preferred).
* Experience with Agile methodology (Experience with Jira preferred).
* 5+ years developing and configuring complex Salesforce.com instances and related applications (Salesforce Advanced Administrator and Certified Platform Developer preferred).
* Experience/knowledge of CPQ Configuration and/or ServiceMax preferred.
* Experience with project management tools would be a plus (Eclipse IDE, Git).
* Knowledge of best practices around CRM project development and tessting solutions and methodologies.
* Architecting experience on overall CRM/CPQ products.
* Good communication skills, written and oral.
Location: Bio-Rad is pleased to offer the flexibility of Remote Work for this role anywhere in the U.S.
Vaccination Requirement: Ability and consent to upload proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination into our secure database within 3 days of start date.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we're empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That's why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee's work and life cycle.
Benefits: We're proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance.
Compensation: The estimated hourly range for this position is $101,600 to $174,700 at the time of posting.This range is inclusive of all geographic locations within the United States*. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of an offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
* Minimum reflects our lowest paying locations, and the top end reflects our highest paying locations. The range in your geographic location will vary but will be within the indicated range.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation:? Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.