|Date Posted||November 19, 2021|
Graham Packaging is a leading manufacturer of sustainable packaging. From the kitchen to the laundry room, Graham Packaging is part of your everyday life. They’re the kind of people you want as your friends and neighbors as well as your partners and suppliers. By building strong relationships and creating value for our customers, our employees embody the innovative spirit that’s inherent to Graham. We truly are people building a better tomorrow.
The CRM Analyst will join a talented team and play an integral role in delivering business led, technology enabled process transformation, leveraging Microsoft Dynamics CRM to enhance core transaction processing, reporting and decision-making with a focus on Commercial teams. This role reports to the Sr. IT Manager – Sales and Customer Applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Dynamics CRM Developer will architect, design, develop, maintain, operate and support CRM landscape. (S)he will work on enterprise Dynamics CRM projects including all project phases such as initiation, analysis, estimation, design, build, test, and deployment. Successful candidate will utilize their experience with Dynamics CRM platforms to support and dramatically enhance our current and future business capabilities. Responsibilities will include the following but are not limited to:
- Designs, develops, and implements custom solutions using CRM development tools (form layout, workflow design, view creation, user interface refinement, CRM forms, screens, views, reports, analytics, workflows, custom plugins and extensions, etc.)
- Create specifications for customizations, configurations, custom code, data migration and integration requirements
- Develop application testing procedures, programming options and documentation for upgrades and new product releases prior to dissemination
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (cost, benefits, resources)
- Configure, test and train users as part of support or project activities. Contribute to all aspects of test planning and execution, including, data preparation, traceability, environment setup, test scenario, script, and solution validations. Assist with test execution as needed. Provide post-implementation support.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016/Dynamics 365 customization & configuration is required
- 5+ years of experience with Power Apps and familiarity with Azure building blocks
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012), and ASP.Net web based platforms
- Experience with SAP product suite preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication, organization, analytical, problem solving skills, and ability to learn new concepts quickly
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or technical discipline (or equivalent business experience)
- Demonstrated ability to be self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverables, able to work independently, understanding timelines and deadlines with appropriate level of supervision and direction
Graham Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.