|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Salesforce Administrator - Remote - Los Angeles, CA- Contract to Hire!
The company's goal is to support top level health insurance companies and their employers. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and managing the administration and integrations to support the organization. You will be surrounded by a highly dedicated team focusing on the future of Healthcare and working on the latest Salesforce technology.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be Interacting with internal stakeholders.
- You will help manage changes in sandbox environment and establish protocols for deployment to the production environment.
- You will be in charge of document customizations, business processes, data workflows, error reports, and changes to field history tables and train new users on the platform.
- You will own deployment of third party integrations and Customizations to the platform
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Mid-Level Salesforce Administration experience with a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, functionality and best practices.
- Healthcare industry experience is highly preferred
- Experience in implementing multiple projects within Salesforce
This company is looking for a highly skilled contractor to come in for a 6 month project with the option to be hired on full time with their growing Salesforce team.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply or email your resume directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to find out more!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4404