|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!
RentPath is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce LWC) The Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce LWC) responsibility is to write testable, readable and maintainable code where configuration is not applicable that enables RentPath’s mission to provide a delightful and simple experience for our end users.
The role will be responsible for coding solutions following our software design standards in Salesforce. They will report to the Salesforce Engineering Manager and be a member of a 5 person team. They will interact with a pod of Salesforce Developers, Salesforce Administrators, Integration Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers and Stakeholders.
A Day in the Life…
The Engineer successfully interacts with Product and Sales team members to get the specifications necessary to create software processes that give Rentpath a competitive advantage.
The Engineer holds a reputation for being among the “best of the best” at ensuring code is written with 100% test coverage and no code smells, vulnerabilities or bugs, so that Rentpath can nimbly continue to provide new features as the business grows.
Collaboration is achieved by influencing and motivating the team and peers, exhibited by an active participation throughout the software development lifecycle.
Appropriate stakeholders and leaders are kept consistently abreast of challenges and bottlenecks the team is experiencing and/or anticipates, and the right matters are escalated
Salesforce development code reviews are provided effectively and efficiently to equip the team with the tools and products they need to be successful
Application architectural patterns are properly executed to best solve software development’s recurring challenges and make the code maintainable, usable and scalable.
Growth towards the technical and leadership expectations of a lead software engineer including being a subject matter expert, mentoring and teaching fellow coders.
What we need from you…..
- 4+ years of Salesforce Development (Apex, Visualforce, Aura or Lightning Web Components) The candidate will have coded batch processes, triggers and visual force pages with an expert level of confidence in these areas. Intermediate or beginner knowledge in Aura and Lightning components. We expect a robust knowledge of testing, all tests done without “see all data”. Use of code analysis tools helpful.
- A humble, hungry and smart team player who likes working in an open office environment.
- Great communication skills; Able to talk tech to developers and QA, and talk to business users.
- Ability to work in an enterprise environment with strict processes for development, testing and deployment.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?
A Few of our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.